We are looking for a Google-certified professional, based in Sofia, to manage the PPC campaigns for our clients in Bulgaria.
– University degree, either licensed or in progress
– Google certifications
– At least 2 years of experience in managing PPC campaigns (AdWords and Facebook)
– 1 year or more of experience in performance orientated campaigns
– Relevant experience in planning and executing PPC strategies
– Hands-on experience in managing and monitoring big budgets (multi-accounts and multi-channel campaigns)
– Analytical thinking and experience in research / reporting analysis
– Ability to manage projects both independently and in a team
– Very good communication and presentation skills
– Native Bulgarian speaker, also proficient in English – written and spoken
– Experience in approaching new partners would be an advantage, but not mandatory
– Attractive salary package, full-time role
– International work environment in a professional team, focused on learning and growth
– Training on-the-job and career development opportunities through the managed projects
Send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to send your submissions: May 1st, 2015
With 6.1 Mil. EUR turnover in 2014, Conversion is one of the leading performance marketing solutions providers in the CEE region, operating in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and soon Poland.
Counting over 40 specialists in engineering, communication, design and online marketing, Conversion offers a fully integrated spectrum of digital services (online planning & buying, PPC, SEO, social media, art direction & copywriting, web and mobile development, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing) and offline (TV, radio, print, Out of Home special projects).
Our portfolio includes more than 100 clients, among which eMAG (Romania, Bulgaria and Hungary), Oriflame (14 CEE countries), OLX (Romania and Bulgaria), Volksbank, Flanco, Banca Transilvania, Autovit.ro.
Conversion also operates Profitshare (Romania and Bulgaria), the affiliate marketing platform with the highest sales in Romania and Conectoo, one of the main local providers of email marketing services and loyalty solutions. At the beginning of 2015, Profitshare reached the first 100 Mil. EUR in sales for over 150 advertisers registered in the platform.
Conversion was founded in January 2012 and since 2013 has been part of the Naspers Investment Group, one of the main international players in new technologies.